Central Otago Sheds
Based out of their own Wide Span Sheds premises at the Taieri Airfield are our Otago agents, Craig Miller, and James Dodd. After Craig purchased a Wide Span Sheds steel hangar in late 2009, he decided to team up with reputable builder James Dodd to purchase the Otago agency. Their combined knowledge and experience, in conjunction with industry-leading engineering, has allowed them to provide quality steel building solutions to the region.
At Wide Span Sheds Otago there are an extensive range of steel building designs suited to most applications. Otago encompasses an extremely diverse region, from Dunedin to Wanaka, Queenstown and South Otago. We have the resources to ensure we can service the entire region, and provide no compromise steel building solutions.
Depending on your building requirements, Wide Span Sheds Otago can take care of aspects such as council consents, advice on resource consents, concrete work and internal fit-outs such as firewall solutions. Irrespective of the level of service you require our team can ensure you receive a quality steel building to suit. Please do not hesitate to contact your local steel shed experts on 0800 94 33 77 or request a quote online.
Stop by and pick up a catalogue from the following outlets:
- Bentley Bros Motor Ltd - 5167 Ettrick Raes Junction Rd Millers Flat
- Stihl Shop Queenstown - 208 Glenda Drive, Queenstown
- Stihl Shop Wanaka - 3 Reece Crescent, Wanaka
- Win Engineering & Mechanical - 1 Whitehaven Street, Lawrence
- NPD Alexandra - 36 Centennial Avenue, Alexandra
- Two Wheels Unlimited - 36 Centennial Avenue, Alexandra